1. Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
2. Spread the radishes on a baking sheet and let the asparagus wait on the cutting board for the moment. Drizzle radishes with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly all veggies. Radishes should be on one layer on the baking sheet.
3. Roast radishes for 10 minutes. Shake them and add then the asparagus to the baking sheet. Before putting the baking sheet back to the oven, toss the asparagus also with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast both veggies together for some 12-14 minutes more until tender.
3. Prepare the dressing - whisk together vinegar and mustard, then slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. When veggies are ready, put of a beautiful plate, drizzle with half of the dressing and add some tarragon on top! Second half of the dressing could be served aside for some extra taste!
1 bunch radishes
450 gr asparagus
Olive oil for drizzling plus 3 tablespoons
salt and pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
1 1/2 tablesoons whole grain mustard
4-5 springs tarragon, only leaves